The BayView Room in Main Beach House
The BayView Room in Main Beach House enjoys a spectacular 180 degree view of the Bay, has a queen bed, a loveseat, twinsize sleeper and a bath with a one person whirlpool tub. No kitchen but a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker – coffee and tea are provided. Other amenities include hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR, DVD player with over 200 classic movies to watch, and a CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Private outside entrance.
Base price is for up-to two guests*
(*$20 per person per night for additional guests)
Best for two. Accommodates three.
The Fireplace/BayView Suite – The Fireplace Suite and the BayView Room have adjoining doors. If you rent both rooms, we can open the doors up between them making for a nice two room, two bath, full kitchen suite with fireplace .
Accommodates seven. Privacy for four.
- Queen bed and a twin size love seat sleeper
- Comfortable sitting area
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Partial kitchen with microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker
- Desk and chair
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea are provided